Getting in touch
We run a mailing list for distance sampling-related discussions. The list can be used for:
- Requests for features, help, support, and bug reports relating to Distance, its associated packages or this web site.
- Contributions to the bibliography.
- Discussions about the use of Distance.
- Discussions about distance sampling methods.
More information on this list and how to join can be found here.
Problems and bugs in Distance
If you are having problems with the Distance software please follow these instructions.
You can e-mail us at email@example.com, this address should be used for:
- Requests for discussions relating to collaborations.
- Confidential questions or issues that you do not wish to make public.
- Issues relating to joining the mailing list or reporting bugs.